Free boiler grants
Would you like a FREE brand new A rated boiler?
The free boiler scheme is a Governmet backed initiative to help reduce the UK's energy consumption by offering boiler grants to homes across England, Scotland and Wales. By providing grants to the most vulnerable households the ECO scheme aims to help improve the energy efficiency of their homes, reducing carbon emissions and saving money.
Qualifying homeowners could have their old in-efficient boilers replaced free of charge, or heavily subsidised through a boiler grant. SIMP services have been approved to carry out the installation of your boiler on behalf of the Government so a quality job is guaranteed.
To be eligible for the grant, you need to be in receipt of any of the 16 benefits listed below:
- Child benefit
- State Pension Guaranteed Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Support
- Tax Credits (Universal, Child, and Working)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- War Pensioners Mobipty Supplement
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
Under the terms of the scheme, your boiler must also be at least 7 years old. Boilers under 7 years old are excluded from the scheme as the Government has assumed it would be more cost effective to repair your current boiler, rather than replace it.